Sign transactions for EVM-compatible blockchains on the Internet Computer.
- Create EVM addresses
- Sign EVM transactions
- Manages transaction nonce
- Supports different chain ids
- Takes care of various tx types
Supported Tx Types: Legacy, EIP1559, EIP2930
How it works
This is a two-part process:
- Create new addresses on the Internet Computer using distributed ECDSA key generation
- Sign transactions with these addresses as the canister itself or in behalve of the canister users using threshold ECDSA signatures
Check out the library at https://github.com/nikolas-con/ic-evm-sign.